The Filaventure is the sensory museum of noble fibers of the Brun Manufacture of Vian-Tiran. It has been established since 1808 in the heart of the city of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
Come and discover at LA FILAVENTURE the wonderful dimensions of noble fibres and the woolen craft through an immersive and educational course lasting 1h30 to:
- marvel at the wool beasts that accompany you from the court
- explore the 5 continents in search of exceptional fibres
- share the passion of men and women of the Manufacture
- experience certain stages of transformation from fiber to fabric
- feel the specificities of each material, from the wool ball to the article that will wrap you in softness.
Children from 6 to 12 years old, accompanied by a playbook, are guided by Edgar the Sheep for an informative and fun investigation.
At the end of the museum trail, discover the Brun boutique of Vian-Tiran and its collections dedicated to home (plaids), night (duvets and blankets) and fashion (shawls and scarves). A space dedicated to softness and elegance.
The museum route is in French and English.
Données calculées sur 40 avis collectés sur les 12 derniers mois.
*Expressions des vacanciers les plus souvent utilisées pour cet établissement
Note Fairguest calculée
sur 204 avis
Discover our editions of the Luberon Heart of Provence to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order