The Filaventure is the sensory museum of noble fibers of the Brun Manufacture of Vian-Tiran. It has been established since 1808 in the heart of the city of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
Come and discover at LA FILAVENTURE the wonderful dimensions of noble fibres and the woolen craft through an immersive and educational course lasting 1h30 to:
- marvel at the wool beasts that accompany you from the court
- explore the 5 continents in search of exceptional fibres
- share the passion of men and women of the Manufacture
- experience certain stages of transformation from fiber to fabric
- feel the specificities of each material, from the wool ball to the article that will wrap you in softness.
Children from 6 to 12 years old, accompanied by a playbook, are guided by Edgar the Sheep for an informative and fun investigation.
At the end of the museum trail, discover the Brun boutique of Vian-Tiran and its collections dedicated to home (plaids), night (duvets and blankets) and fashion (shawls and scarves). A space dedicated to softness and elegance.
The museum route is in French and English.
Discover our editions of the Luberon Heart of Provence to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order